Great for Schools, Churches, Clubs, Public Buildings, Institutions, Appartments, Offices, Arenas and More.
A type for every application:
* Wall Units
* Floor Units
* Mobile Units
No Major Space Problem
Some architects include areas for such equipment in their plans, with wall units on the walls and floor, or mobile units int he central core of the given area. In older buildings there is generally corridor space to accomodate the number of units required.
* Sturdy weight shelves of rust resistant zinc-coated steel
* Shelves foldup neatly when not in use
* Strong welded construction
* Designed and built to stand rough usage
* Smooth Durable Factory finish paint
* Shelves easily removable for cleaning purposes
* Wall mounted, free-standing and mobile units avaliable
* Installed near entrance areas of a building, Shanahan's Overshoe Racks provide the perfect solution to wet, dirty, tracked up floors and excessive floor maintenance.
The drip of melting snow and slush on the outdoor footwear stays on the shelves which are pan shaped for this purpose.
MasterFormat 2004 Section 10 56 00